Dec 14 2009

Sales Assistant Vacancies in Bahrain Duty Free

Category: Bahrain

Bahrain Duty Free Shop Complex was established in 1990 and is located at Bahrain International Airport.At Bahrain airport,their shops are located in arrivals and departure areas of the airport with a landside shop called A to Z located in the arrivals hall.Bahrain Duty Free also has a seaport shop located at Salman Port and operates an in-flight duty free service on board all Bahrain Air flights.The company was voted “Best Duty Free in Middle East & North Africa” for the year 2008.

Current Openings:

• Sales Assistant

To view more vacancies and to apply

Tags:

61 Responses to “Sales Assistant Vacancies in Bahrain Duty Free”

1. mohamed farooq says:

RESPECTED SIR
    I AM GRADUATE FROM CHINA , I AM A BAHRAINI , I HAVE SPECIAL SKILL OF SPEAKING DIFFERENT LANGUGE , I CAN SPEAK AROUND 6 LANGUAGE : CHINESE , KOREAN , ENGLISH , ARABIC , HINDI, AND URDU. I HOPE YOU WILL LOOK FORWARD ON MY APPLICATION .WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY
    YOUR SINCERELY
    MOHAMED FAROOQ

2. sayyed shere khudha says:

I am sherekhudha age 26 completed my b.com in the year 2005.i have an experience in retail for 5 years.seeking for good apportunity.sayyed sherekhudha.9819104385

3. SAYYED SHEREKHUDHA says:

hi this is sayyed here i m very much interested to work for bahrain duty free shop.sir/mam i had already worked with DFS GALLERIA and i m aware of wat is the overall procedure for operating dfs.in term of cashering & custom rules as well.so pls do the needful for me.i m desperately waiting to work with ur group.

4. Myra R. Castro says:

Dear Ma’am/Sir,I am Myra R. Castro,32yr old, im working in Sales, 5yrs experience up to now,my nationality is Filipino,but im living in Dubai for 5yrs,im a hardworking and flexible.

5. jadhav says:

sir/madam am jadhav having 13 year experience in sales .wright now in uganda east africa working +256716777999.

6. jadhav says:

I HAVE 13YEARS EXPEERIENCE IN SALES , WRIGHT NOW IN UGANDA +256716777999

7. Muhammad Imran Yasin says:

Dear Sir/Madam,My name is Imran 28years old, i m working in sales since 8years,I m from Pakistan, living in Bahrain. I want to show my ability and hard working to you.i m flexible and can work under pressure.And about me i can work in sales,cashier and accounts. In my first job in Pakistan in One year i get two time promotion.

8. David says:

Currently am working in the UAE Dubai as a sales associate with areputable multinational company for the past two years.The change will therefore have no much effect as am used to the culture diversification in the region and the retail sector as awhole.I’ve learned a lot from my current role, but now I’m looking for a new challenge, to broaden my horizons and to gain a new skill-set – all of which, I see the potential for in this job

9. ashhad mullantivida says:

im Ashhad working with a respected group of super markets as a bakery supervisor and it will be a great pleasure to me working with gulf so i hope that u will not disappoint me and reply me soon.
    i know English,Hindi,Malayalam and Arabic languages.

10. DIANA says:

IM DIANA I WORKED BEFORE IN DUBAI AS SALES ASSOCIATE FOR ALMOST 5 YEARS ,CURRENTLY IM HERE IN PHILIPPINES.I AM INTERESTED TO WORK IN DUTY FREE BAHRAIN.LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR POSITIVE RESPONSE FOR MY APPLICATION.

11. Lorie P.Soquita says:

GOOD DAY MAAM/SIR…IM LORIE P.SOQUITA FROM PHILIPPINES.IM SO EAGER TO WORK IN YOUR COMPANY AS IM LONGING TO AIM FOR.IM A GREAT PERSUADER OF MY COMPANY I WORK BEFORE..SALES IS MY FORTE.I WORK HERE IN PHIL FOR ALMOST 8 YEARS IN BUSINESS WORLD,BIG MALLS AND PRIVATE COMPANIES IN SALES..2 YEARS AND HALF IN BRUNIE DARUSSALAM..I AM A SALES ASST./COSMETICS PROMOTER IN ONE OF THE PRESTIGIOUS DEPARTMENT STORE THERE..I MAY PROUDLY SAY AS FAR AS COSTUMERS DEALING IM EXCELLENT.I WORK ON IT TO HELP GAIN MORE PROFITS TO THE COMPANY CONCERN WHO BELIEVES MY CAPABILITIES..MAYBE AFTER THIS MESSAGE IT ENDS MY LONG JOURNEY IN SEEKING GOOD COMPANY AGAIN…BEST REGARDS TO ALL STAFF AND HOPING YOU HIRED ME AND YOU WILL SEE HOW IM DOING SO VERY WELL THE WORK YOU MAY ASSIGNED TO ME,,THANK YOU…

12. AYE AYE AUNG says:

HI
    Im aye aye from MYANMAR…. im working in COSTA coffee at abudhabi ariport since
    oct 2008 up to date…now im seeking for new carrier to get a different experience & wanted to learn new things….i’ll be appreciate if i could join with yr company…
    im looking forward yr reply….Thank You!!!

13. Sitam says:

Hi
    Im Sitam from india right now i m working with alshaya group for last 2and half years so i m really looking forward to work with your firm so i can use my skills and experience to work with you
    looking forward thank you!!!!!

14. sehar saghir says:

GOOD DAY SIR,
    hi!, I am saher saghir from bahrain.tight now i have no experience in any kind of field.i m doing my bachelors in BUSINESS INFORMATION SYSTEMS. from UNIVERSITY OF BAHRAIN. i wanted to work To enhance my skills in a work related environment and learn new things that will make me a better professional. Use my talents by putting them into good use for the benefit of the organization that I work for.I have done many projects at my university level using visual programming,c++ programming and java and html.i do have business skills as well like accounting,financing ,marketing and management.
    thank you!!!

15. faisal ahmed says:

Dear Sir/Madam,My name is Faisal ahmed 29years old, i m working in sales since 4years,I m from bangladesh i living in Bahrain. I want to show my ability and hard working to you.i m flexible and can work under pressure.And about me i can work in salesman language i can arround arabic,english,hindi,and bangla Thank you

16. Hasam Zaib says:

Hello!Hope you are fine.My Name Is Hasam Zaib i’ve just completed my studies & i’m looking for a job i’ll be very honored to work for you.Please give one opportunity.I’ll be very Grateful.have a nice day. Thank you.

17. JAMALUDDIN SANGRAM says:

Respected Sir/Madam
    I having 12 years of work experience as a Sales Assocaites currently I am working with Popley Jewellers Dubai as a Sales Associates since 3 years .
    i hope you will look better for me
    Awaiting for your fruitfull response
    Thanking you
    jamal

18. Bannesa Balbis says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I,Bannesa Balbis 25yrs old,Filipina,College level,currently working as cashier since May 2009 here in bahrain,i have experienced about sales before when i’m working in philippines as sales clerk,i’m looking forward a challenge job to used my talents and skills in sales,i wanted to work with your respected company,I’m waiting for your response,Thank you.

19. FATEMA SHEHAB says:

DEAR SIR,

AM NEWLY GRADUATED FROM UAE 2010, AM 24 YEARS OLD AND I DIDN’T WORK BEFORE BUT AM LOOKING FORWORD TO JOIN YOU

20. joan carino says:

SIR;

I AM JOAN CARINO, 26 YEARS OF AGE, FILIPINO, CURRENTLY WORKING IN QATAR AS SALES ASSOCIATE. I AM DOING CASHIERING, MERCHANDISING, STOREKEEPING. I’VE BEEN WORKING IN SALES FOR MORE THAN 5 YEARS. AS I NOW, WANTED FOR A NEW CHANGE.

SINCERELY,

JOAN CARINO

21. SYED AQEEL says:

Dear Sir,

I am Syed Aqeel Gillani age 29, i have almost 3 year experience of Duty Free Shops i worked in Iraq Duty Free Shop look after of warehouse receiving new shipments stock taking quarterly of each Duty Free Shop and Warehouses. Waiting for your kind and positive response sir.

Thanks.

22. MOHAMMAD FAZAL says:

IM 42YEARS,B.COM FROM PUNJAB UNIVERSITY PAKISTAN,16YEARS EXPERIENCE OF GENERAL AND INDUSTRIAL ORDER SUPPLIES,CURRENTLY IN PAKSITAN,COMPUTER LITIRATE.

23. Hania abdullah ghulam mohammod says:

Dear sir,i m hania abdullah ghulam mohammod.My nationality is bahraini i m working alsoroor since 2009 as a cashier i hv experinc.thankx my conct numb 39615136

24. Jatinder singh valotra says:

Hi,
    I have 7yrs exp in retail.out of that 4yrs work in gulf country.recent my position was Asst store manager.I have a good knowledge about how to drive sales.My contact number is 919892092672 or u can contact me on my email id.Ready 2join immediately.current i am in india(mumbai)working in hypermarket as department manager.

25. w.k.angelo says:

DEAR SIR,I AM ANGELO.I AM FROM SRI LANKAN.I WANT SUTABIL JOB AS SALES ASSITAN.I HAVE A 7 YEAR EXPERIENCE AS SALES ASSISTANT.STILL WORKING SRI LANKAN INTER NATIONAL AIR PORT (DYTE FREE SHOP)I AM 37 YEARS OLD.TELE.0716207111.

26. Jang Bahadur Thapa Magr says:

Respected Sir,

First of all i would like to thank you for providing such a platform (Website) to apply my self for the post of Sales Assistant.

I am a Jang Bahadur Thapa Graduate in Management from Nepal. I have served in Hyper Market of Qatar for around 7 as a sales supervisor. I have a good communication skill in English, Arabic, Hindi, Bengali, Malaya etc.
    I assure you if given a chance i will definitely come up to your expectation.

Eagerly waiting for your kind reply.
    Cell: 009779849623443

Yours Sincerely

Jang Bahadur Thapa

27. Jasvinder Singh says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    My Name is Jasvinder Singh From New Delhi,India.I have 6years of customer service experenice as i am working with Emirates Airline At Delhi International Airport As a Supervisor.As i am in Customer Service Industry i know how interact with our valuable customers ,i understand the need of our customer what they want as ours guests …pls let mi knw if my profile suits ur requirements …my ctc is +91 9810881166.

28. Renjith.P.G says:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    My name is Renjith.P.G from Kerala, South India. I have 4 years experience in Duty Free Shop sales. I had worked as Sales Executive in Flemingo Duty free Shop From 2007 in Trivandrum & Goa Airport. So I humbly request you to consider me for the present or coming vacancy in your company.My phone No. & Mailing ID mentioned below
    Mob : +919895020450, Email :renjiakbt@gmail.com

THANK YOU AND I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO JOIN YOU AND HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY FOR WORKING IN YOUR REPUTED AND RESPECTED COMPANY..

29. Jovan de la cruz says:

Good day!! My name is Jovan De la Cruz originally from Philippines 27 years old,5 ft.6inch tall graduated of BSBA Management with expertise in handling sales and marketing. 6 years in retail industry. I’m flexible person when it comes to work. I am very consistent and confident to interact/ deal with the customer. I handled different kind of job, cosmetic and accessories, garments product , food as well.

30. allan manguhig says:

I wish to apply for the position of VISUAL MERCHANDISER or SALES EXECUTIVE.
    I am ALLAN MANGLICMOT MANGUHIG,a citizen of filipino.I am currently employed as SALES EXECUTIVE,{BOSS,HUGO BOSS}at BAHRAIN CITY CENTER,KINGDOM OF BAHRAIN
    SALES ASSOCIATE in retail bussiness in garments for almost 3 {3}years.
    Visual Merchandiser in retail bussiness in garments for almost two {2}years.
    Stock clerk/salesman in retail bussiness in garments for almost seven { 7 }years.
    +973-36354195/+973-34037709

31. Mwanzi salim says:

working here in bahrain as a security am here appling for any vacancy.ready to work in an organise company..am 23years i have experience in security for 3years.this my contact number 33471536 please am looking forward to join you.. thanks

32. syed umran basha says:

Syed Umran Basha
    Bahrain
    Contact: 00973-34108287
    Email : umran2010@live.com
    Subject: 4.5 years Experience in Retail Sales

33. DIJU PP says:

HELLO MAM/SIR. IAM DIJU.IAM FROM KERALA CALICUT. IAM WORKING IN HYUNDAI SHOWROOM NAMED FIRSTMOTORS IN MAMEER AS SHOWROOM EXECUTIVE.I WOULD LIKE TO JOIN IN YOUR COMPANY. IAM 25 YRS OLD.I HAVE EXPERIENCE IN SALES FEILD.1 YEAR EXPERIENCE IN SALES(VODAFONE CELLULAR COMPANY CALICUT POSTPAID SECTION.1 YEAR EXPERIENCE IN FEDERAL BANK AS ATM OFFICER(SERVICE ATM MACHINES AND CASH LOADING)IN CALICUT. IF U ARE INTERESTED PLS CALL ME MY NUMBER IS 33894880.I KNOW ENGLISH MALAYALAM HINDI TAMIL LANGUAGES VERY WELL.

34. DIJU PP says:

HELLO SIR IAM DIJU.I GIVE U MY EDUCATIONAL DETAILS ALSO. I FINISHED SSLC THEN PLUS TWO IN HUMANITIES,I ASLO COMPLETED DIPLOMA IN INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEERING

35. Everleen F.Estacio says:

Sir/Madamme,
    Good day!! Im Everleen Estacio 29yrs old,and im very interested about the job,(sales assistant)im Filipino and i have a lot of experiences in sales,but for now im working for 1 yr. at Aramco as contractual,my job is w.r.a/receptionist,any requested like my c.v im verry willing to send true email,thank you and its a big pleasure to be a part of your prestigious company

thank you so much!
    Everleen Estacio

36. Aamar Mahmood says:

i have done fsc .i want to job.

37. Imelsa Suliva says:

Hi!im here in bahrain applying for any vacancy..i have experience in retail sales for 6 years..my contact number is 39482743.. im looking forward to join with you…thanks so much…waiting for your response…

38. Lilya says:

Dear Sir > Madam

My name is Lilya from Tashkent Uzbekistan,I have 2 years of costumer service experience as i was working in shops in Russia,
    another 3 years of experience in hospitality business in Qatar and Kuwait.
    My contact number is +998909881446 or u can contact me on my e.mail.
    Thanks,and im looking forward to join you…..
    Sincerely
    Lilya

39. jess says:

dear sir/ma,
    a very good afternoon to you.
    i am from india i have 2 years experience in hotel industry and 2 years in consultancy company now i am working in bahrain with an interiors firm i have 1 year enxperience i have done 1 year diploma in avation ,hospitality, and travel and toursim.
    i am very eager to work with ur firm i want to achive the common goal with respect and responsiblity.
    i want to become something and prove the world that i can achive many thing with hardworking.

40. Deb Kehzel UbananFrancine says:

I’m working before in duty free Philippines Cebu branch as a sales assistant in fashion department for 3months

41. syed umran basha says:

Syed Umran Basha
    Bahrain
    Contact: 00973-34108287
    Email : umran1981@gmail.com
    umran2010@live.com
    4.5 years Experience in Retail Sales
    If you are seeking a professional in Retail Sales Industry who can deliver best results, I’d like to make a strong case for myself. I am well equipped for any possible job opportunities that you might have available.

42. mercy orlanda says:

Dear Madam/Sir,

I am interested in applying for this position.
    Please find attached resume for your review and your consideration.
    I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you very much.

Truly yours,
    Mercy Orlanda

43. Muhammed Qasim says:

I am rale interested to apply for this position i am warking in Retail vesual merchindiser with 4 years experience i hop to hear from you soon.my Name is Qasim this is my contact +97333534766 Email-st78691@yahoo.com

44. Khadija abdul ghafoor alhooti says:

Dear : madam / sir
    My name is : khadija alhooti
    From : bahrain
    My Nationality is : bahraini
    Im : 18 year old

OBJECTIVE :
    To find a challenging position
    To meet my competencies , Capability ,
    Skill , education and experience .

EXPERIENCE :
    NONE ( FRESH )

CONTACT NO :
    37761173 _ 66336004 _ 33945284

REFERENCE :
    Availabile upon request

45. Raju thapa says:

Respected sir/madam
    With due honour,i would like to apply for the vacant job in your reputed company.I am honest,smart,young and energetic of 24 years old and presently working with alshaya company.If i got a chance to serve in your reputed company i would give my best for the betterment of the company.
       Thanking you.

Thanks and Regards
    RajuThapa.

46. Sundar Damai says:

Respected,sir/madam
        I am really interested to work  in duty free in your reputad company and it would be very great full and would be my pleasure if u give me a chance to give an interview for your reputed company.i would be waiting for the positive response
    Sundar Damai ..

47. muhammed sajeer says:

hi,
    sir i would like to introduce my self my name is muhammed sajeer i am from India i have six years experience in retail sales i am working in Bahrain and i have knowledge in four languages English,Hindi,Arabic & Malayalam so pls give me a chance sir
    My contact no. 0097333141648

48. micheal says:

dear Sir,
    Mob. No. 36651373
    Email id- micheal_benndict@yahoo.com
    deejaymicheal@yahoo.in
    HR and Administrative Professional
    An extensive background in corporate and contract recruiting. I work extensively with directors and project hiring managers to gain understanding of the position requirements. Industry experience in telecommunications, manufacturing, sales, banks. Core competencies mentioned below:
    Strategic Planner Adept recruiter Team Player
    Service Oriented Flexible and adaptable Proactive approach

49. jilumol binu says:

DEAR SIR,
    MOB NO ;0097333953490
    I WOULD LIKE TO WORK IN BAHRAIN DUTY FREE.

50. muzafer alam says:

Respected,sir/madam
    I am really interested to work in duty free in your reputad company and it would be very great full and would be my pleasure if uould be waiting for the positive response give me a chance to give an interview for your reputed company 10 year experience in retai sales gold and diamond
    muzafer alam